Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th June
More clay, more glitter, more craft materials and more decorative items! Only £3 per participant. The clay is air-drying and can be taken home on the day. Aprons and tools provided. Drop in. No booking required.
This creative clay session is part of Middleport Pottery’s first Craftsmanship Festival! A great day out for all the family – perfect for Father’s Day. £1 pp entry. Pay on the door. Free parking. Charges for activities may apply.
– – – – – – – – – – – –
A showcase of the finest artists, craftsmen and craftswomen at Middleport Pottery’s Craftsmanship Festival.
Demonstrations and have a go sessions* include:
– Ceramic Painting with Emma Bailey
– Ceramic Painting with Burslem Pottery
– The Blacksmith Boat
– Wood Turning with Barry Wright
– T-shirt Printing with Entrepreneurs Network (Sat Only)
– Raku with Muddy Fingers (Sun Only)
– Bottle Oven Key Rings with Libby Ward
– Soap Carving with Peter James
– Throw-a-Pot with Jon French
– Blacksmithing with Genesis Rowley
– Ceramic Hanging Planters with Alex Allday
– Throw-a-Pot with Cáit Gould (Great Pottery Throw Down)
– Creative Clay with us!
And over 30 exhibitors and stall holders will be on site throughout the weekend to talk about their work and celebrate craftsmanship!
*have a go sessions where available.