Saturday 16th & Sunday 17th June, 11am – 3pm
A showcase of the finest artists, craftsmen and craftswomen at Middleport Pottery’s Craftsmanship Festival.
Have a go at carving – soap carving to be exact! Suitable for all ages, Peter James will guide you to make your own carved creations! (Charges apply)
A great day out for all the family – perfect for Father’s Day. £1 pp entry. Pay on the door. Free parking. Charges for activities may apply.
Demonstrations and have a go sessions* include:
– Ceramic Painting with Emma Bailey
– Ceramic Painting with Burslem Pottery
– The Blacksmith Boat
– Wood Turning with Barry Wright
– T-shirt Printing with Entrepreneurs Network (Sat Only)
– Raku with Muddy Fingers (Sun Only)
– Bottle Oven Key Rings with Libby Ward
– Soap Carving with Peter James
– Throw-a-Pot with Jon French
– Blacksmithing with Genesis Rowley
– Ceramic Hanging Planters with Alex Allday
– Throw-a-Pot with Cáit Gould (Great Pottery Throw Down)
– Creative Clay with us!
And over 30 exhibitors and stall holders will be on site throughout the weekend to talk about their work and celebrate craftsmanship!