Set in a conservation area alongside the Trent & Mersey canal, Middleport Pottery is steeped in late Victorian splendour and authentic charm. Middleport Pottery is an ideal setting for film or photography with numerous backdrops and locations available.
- Victorian Pottery Factory – original architecture, entrance, signage and canal-side setting.
- Original 1880s offices, currently dressed as 1930s – would suit multi-era.
- A number of Victorian rooms with original features; floors, joists, windows and replica fixtures.
- Cobbled walkways and atmospheric alleyways.
- Fully restored steam engine, ceramic mould stores and one of the last remaining ‘bottle kilns’ add further industrial and architectural interest.
‘The Great Pottery Throwdown’ is filmed at Middleport Pottery.
Road Access: Easy access from A500 (15 minutes from Junction 16 – M6).
Rail: Longport (1/2 mile). Stoke Station (4 miles).
Facilities: Onsite catering, free parking and accessible loading bays.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org – 01782 499766