Some areas of the site are not suitable for those with special mobility needs. If you have mobility needs please call us in advance so we can tailor our services to you.
We have the following facilities at Middleport Pottery:
- mobility parking in the main car park with two designated spaces
- mobility toilet – 30 yards from the car park
- parking drop-off space, just outside the front entrance on Port Street
- grounds – hard surface paths from car park to visitor reception and shop (some parts are cobbled)
- visitor reception – a level entrance, with a step that can be raised for wheelchair users
- please note, the factory tour includes four sizeable staircases and several smaller steps; there is no seating on the way around
- access to limited areas of the factory tour for those with mobility needs and wheelchair users. Alternative tours can be arranged through advanced booking.
Our full access statement can be downloaded below.